Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is the mod for visualizing the light level on top of blocks. It shows the intensity level of light on each block to guide players to place a torch.
The light level is shown with number and color, the larger the number, the brighter that block is. Color also changes from number 7 to 8, which is the border between light and dark. Larger numbers are in green, while the smaller ones are in red.
To use the Light Overlay Reloaded Mod:
- Press F4 for switching on or of the light level overlay.
- Using Shift + F4 for switching overlay display mode.
- Key bindings are configurable in Option -> Controls.
- You can customize the Textures and display modes using texture packs.
Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 requires Minecraft Forge for operating. Check out the Minecraft Forge application.
How To Install Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.