Trap Expansion Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 For Minecraft is a useful mod coming along with the function of offering multiple utilities in order to move, trap, even kill the grey. Try to follow the article if you want to get more features of this mod.
Here are several outstanding features that you can experience after having this mod installed.
- Provide spikes that can hurt things in-game.
- The spike trap will damage entities that may, unfortunately, fall into them. They are possible to be activated by Redstone or proximity as well.
- You can place spikes on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Spikes are able to be read by comparators as well as pushed by pistons.
- The nature of Slippery Stone is slippery.
- Spiders are not able to climb on this block.
- You can use fans to push any entities as your way.
- You also can place fans in any dimension and they are powered by Redstone to activate.
- Once an entity is within their site, they will instantly give a Redstone signal.
Don’t hesitate to download Trap Expansion Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 For Minecraft for free here and experience its conveniences. Note that it requires Minecraft Forge and LemonLib.
How To Install Trap Expansion Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.