Blur Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft is a cool mod when it will change the background behind Minecraft GUIs to create a blur effect. If you feel excited about this effect, let’s get started to explore the rest of the features from this mod before installing it.
Have you ever feel that the world behind your inventory is too distracting and boring? Do you want to alter it? If having, this mod is a great choice for you at the moment.
It functions to offer a Gaussian blur shader into all GUIs’ background. It will fade and then give it a beautiful appearance. Especially, it is highly configurable so you are possible to adjust the look of the mod as you expect.
- It will let the world fade away by the blur effect
- Remove all distractions of players
- Allow you to experience your GUIS
In conclusion, Blur Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft is very wonderful with the unique blur effect that enables you to modify the colors and gradients of background to solve all interruptions while you enjoy the game.
How To Install Blur Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.