Charm Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which enhances the vanilla game experience without affecting the gameplay style. This mod can be downloaded here for free on our website.
Charm Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is made inspired by the Quark mod, it can be used for adding some functions to Quark, but it does not require Quark to work in the game. It adds about 60 small features to the game, which are configurable.
The features include:
- Village decorations improvement.
- Crates of loot can be found while exploring underground.
- Barrels and lanterns adapted.
- New totems.
- Adds textures to wolf and cats.
- Illusions and vindicators roam.
- Many other changes to the vanilla experience.
We have provided some screenshots below, which include the crafting recipes. If you like it and want to install it, remember to install Minecraft Forge first, which is the requirement for many other mods.
How To Install Charm Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.