Equipment Tooltips Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which is free for download here on our website. This mod adds plenty of buttons including icons and numbers above the tooltips.
By providing those buttons, you will be able to compare the stats of items much easier. The items that are supported by Equipment Tooltips Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 include:
- Anvil: showing durability.
- Iron ingot: showing mining level.
- Pickaxe: showing mining speed.
- Sword: showing attack damage.
- Scepter: showing magic damage.
- Feather: showing attack speed or bow draw speed.
- Arrow: showing the damage.
- Iron helmet: showing armor value.
- Diamond helmet: showing armor toughness.
- Splash potion: showing magic protection.
This mod also compares the item that you are looking at to the one that you are currently equipping. Equipment Tooltips Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is free for download on our website and requires Minecraft Forge to be installed in the game.
How To Install Equipment Tooltips Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.