MysticalLib Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is programmed as a supporting mod for Mystical Mods. If you have played Minecraft for a long time, definitely you have installed library mods for operating some other mods. This mod also has the same function.
It actually is a helpful library aiming to get annoying modding tasks simpler and easier. It reduces significantly troubles for players. Some Mystical Mods that need this mod for normal-operation contains Embers, Blockcraftery, Root, and much more.
- It provides convenient gadgets for registering items and blocks
- It includes multiple systems with various functions including a structure definition system, a Tile Entity synchronization system, a particle registration system, a customizable particle system, a customizable visual effect rendering system.
- It also adds the Tile Entity base code
- Provides world generation utilities for supporting rotation randomly, mirroring of structures, preventing chunk from run away.
- Supply a generic effect registration
- Right or left-clicking the empty space through Serverside events
- Many base block classes for multiple block variants
- Add the baked model definitions for different kinds of items and blocks
- Some miscellaneous common classes and a few utility functionalities.
Indeed, as a supporting library for Mystical mods, MysticalLib Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 doesn’t contain any function if being installed individually. Instead, you need to download and install it before installing any of these supports mods to avoid unnecessary errors.
How To Install MysticalLib Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.