Ore Excavation Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is the featured mod for Minecraft that is free for download here on our website. This mod gives players new harvesting resources and mining methods.
Playing Minecraft, you surely will be annoyed with mining and harvesting as those processes take a lot of time of yours. However, those processes are required and you will need to gather them to craft items for use in the game.
With Ore Ore Excavation Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2, you will be able to increase the speed of the harvesting process with any tool that you are having. No matter that you are holding a beginner tool or an end-game tool, you will be able to harvest a whole tree within just one click.
The feature of this mod also includes:
- Mine entire ore veins.
- Cut down entire tree.
- Suitable with all tools.
- Add tools and blocks to blacklist.
- Speed, size, and distance of harvesting can be configured.
- Different preferences per client.
- And many other features.
As we don’t want to spoil the game anymore, it will be greater if you download the mod and try it yourself. Ore Excavation Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is free for download and requires Minecraft Forge to be installed into the game.
How To Install Ore Excavation Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.