Progressive Bosses Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 adds more power to Wither and Ender Dragon each time players kill them. This mod is compatible with the multiplayer mode of the Minecraft game.
The Progressive Bosses Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 has those features:
- In single-player mode, every Wither or Dragon that is killed by the player and respawn will become stronger creatures, thus increasing the difficulty of killing them next time.
- In multiplayer mode, each kill of a player will add difficulty to monsters, which helps their power grow dramatically compared to them in the single-player mod.
- Everything provided by this mod is configurable, check out the config below.
- Every Wither spawned with increased Difficulty, which affects players around it in a 96 block radius
- It will have 10 more health point each time respawning.
- 0.05 points will be added to the health regeneration value each time the Difficulty increases, a maximum of 1 health regenerated per second.
- 0.25 armor points will be added to the monster per difficulty, maximum of 10
- At difficulty = 1 (the first time Wither respawns), there will be a mob called Wither’s Minions (Wither Skeletons) spawned by the Wither during the fight. Then, after 2 difficulties, one more Minion will spawn (8 Minions Maximum).
Each difficult will also make the Minion slightly more powerful, which makes them more durable and respawn faster.
- Each time an Ender Dragon killed, the difficulty will increase for all players in the main island
- 15% more damage will be added to the Dragon per Difficulty. The maximum damage it deals is about 200 health of damage.
- Increase 10 more health per Difficulty.
- Regenerates 0.025 health per second added per Difficulty. Maximum 0.5 health per second.
- Increase 0.25 armor points per Difficulty, maximum of 2.5.
- Similar to the Wither, at certain Difficulty, it will drop Dragon’s Larvae and Dragon’s Minions. Maximum of 6 Larvae.
- They will drop 10% more experience per Difficulty.
- The chance of dropping items is also increased at each Difficulty.
Progressive Bosses Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 requires Minecraft Forge to operate.
How To Install Progressive Bosses Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.