Water Strainer Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft offers the ability to filter water for common resources. That’s incredible in the virtual Minecraft game world.
In particular, while being inside water, a strainer will catch general items such as Sand, Gravel, Clay, etc. Although they can be breakable, they also can be made out of various materials to enhance their durability.
Note that the water height or water flow and biome type will impact efficiency. This mod is also able to be used for skyblock maps.
There are two types of strainer
- Survivalist’s Strainer: gather normal items such as Sticks, Clay, Stone, Planks, Sand, Gravel.
- Fisherman’s Strainer: gather every kind of fish, junk, and treasures.
Besides, it also includes extra subversions: a wide and a tight one.
Idle Time & Durability:
- By default, the Strainer Base will try to catch an item every 25-35 seconds.
- The idle time will go up or down depending on the efficiency.
We feel that we should not spoil too many features of Water Strainer Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft. It is better if you can download it and uncover the rest of them by yourself.
How To Install Water Strainer Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.