Adventure Tools Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which is free for download here on our website. This is a small mod that adds several items to Minecraft to make the game less tedious.
The features of Adventure Tools Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 include:
- Escape rope: sound familiar to players who are Pokemon fans, helps escaping the caves by letting you teleport to the entrance of it.
- Ender lantern: for lighting up, the radius of it can be config.
- Mining helmet: light up the area where you are looking at.
- Explorer hat: a dyeable hat, which is stronger than leather armor.
Those items will help you get through the game much easier. Some of them are considered to be installed in servers as they may break the imbalance in the game and cause you to be banned from the server for hacking.
Adventure Tools Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 is free for download and can only be installed if Minecraft Forge is available.
How To Install Adventure Tools Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.