Classic Bars Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which is free for download here on our website. This mod replaces the traditional icon rows in the HUD with icon bars giving you some benefit.
The features of the Classic Bars Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 include:
- The bars always stay the same length instead of adding additional rows when HP is over 20.
- This mod is able to show the armor over 20. But when the armor attribute cap is removed, it will cap out at 30.
- It is irrelevant to mods such as Overloaded Armor bar, Colorful Health bar, and Armor Toughness Bar, so make sure that you have uninstalled them to make this mod effective
- It also shows the saturation and exhaustion levels of players.
We have provided you with some screenshots. This game is free for download here on our website, make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge previously.
How To Install Classic Bars Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.