Neat Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft that adds Unit frames to the top of all entities in the game to show their health points. This mod can be downloaded for free here on our website.
Neat Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 adds a health points bar to the top of any entity, which shows the number of health points and percentage of health that the entity is having. The features of this mod include:
- Supports client-side fully.
- When a mob is not obstructed, there will be a health bar shown on top of its head.
- The color of the health bar changes depending on the percentage of health it is having at the moment. It drops from green to yellow to red.
- Shows some mobs’ attributes and armors.
- Shows group health bars for stacks of mobs.
- Ideal to use with Scoreboard Teams.
Neat Mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed in the game.
How To Install Neat Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.