SimpleOres Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 is a simple mod that doesn’t completely overhaul the experience of Minecraft players. It adds 5 ores to Minecraft: Copper, Tin, Mythril, Adamantium, and Onyx.
Except for Onyx, every ore can be found in the overworld. Onyx can only be found in the Nether. Each of the minerals has its own properties, which make them suitable for being different types of tools.
The hardness of the materials are ranked depending on their rarity:
- Copper: it is an early-game mineral, which can be used to craft simple items. It is the softest material provided by this mod.
- Tin is slightly less common than Copper, however, it is also an early-game material, and its durable is just above Copper.
- Mythril is considered to be a rare mineral in Minecraft, it is slightly more durable than Tin.
- Adamantium: the metal from Marvel is brought to Minecraft as a really tough and rare material.
- Onyx can only be found in Nether, which player can only access in the final period of the game.
How To Install SimpleOres Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.