Structurize Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which is available for free download here on our website. It is a Server Utility mod, which allows editing large portions of Minecraft.
Structurize Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 has been extracted and improved from the MineColonies Mod, which pretty much does the same thing on the Minecraft game. The features of this mod include:
- The Scan Tool: allowing players to manipulate an area or scan in it with a custom made GUI that is easy to use.
- The scan files will go to a custom directory.
- The Build tool: allowing players to place, rename and remove the customized scans with a customized GUI
- Client-server Synchronization: allowing synchronization between clients and servers, enabling players to scan things on servers then download it to PC and if enabled in the config, it will paste things from their PC to the server.
- Load Balancing: structures will be loaded in buffers into the game, which is different from other mods that do the same thing.
- Undo: This is the feature that is unique to Structurize and not in Minecolonies yet. It will be shown in the right corner.
Structurize Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 is free for download here on our website and requires Minecraft Forge to be installed.
How To Install Structurize Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.