Fish Traps Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4 adds auto fishing blocks to Minecraft, which works the same way as a vanilla automatic fish farm and pulls from vanilla fishing loot tables.
You will not need to hold down your mouse button for fishing. Please note that the fish traps must be placed in the water, and the water must surround all of its horizontal sides. The features of it include:
- Wooden Fish trap: reacts that same way to fishing pole with lure/luck of the sea 1
- Iron Fish Trap: sea 2 lure/luck
- Diamond Fish Trap: sea 3 lure/luck
- Fish Bait: without bait, traps will catch fish significantly slower.
Have a look at the screenshot below, we have provided you with some crafting recipes of the traps. If you love Fish Traps Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4, download it for Minecraft game now.
How To Install Fish Traps Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.