Phosphor Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft, which saves your CPU cycles and improves performance by optimizing the lighting engine. This mod can be downloaded for free on our website.
Despite being a game with a low graphics setting, Minecraft still requires a fairly good computer system to run smoothly. However, players who own low-end computer systems can also play Minecraft by using mods optimizing the performance.
Phosphor Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4 is a great mod that is made to do so. It is able to do that by optimizing the lighting engine, which will save your CPU cycles. It works on both the client and the server. It can be installed on the server without requiring clients to also have the mod.
How it works Phosphor Mod:
- Rewriting the code for propagating light to be more efficient than the vanilla implantation.
- Postponed light updates until the regions are queried, which allows lighting updates to be batched together more effectively and reduces the number of duplicated scheduled block’s light updates.
- Fix Skylight propagation
- Many checks when relighting blocks are skipped.
We have provided some screenshots to give you a better view of Phosphor Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4. Make sure your game has been installed with Minecraft Forge.
How To Install Phosphor Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.