Welcome you to a unique mod called Quark Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4! It functions to make an experience that is quite similar to the “vanilla” experience. The significant feature is that everything added into Quark Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4 is also included in the default game without impacting the gameplay styles. Therefore, Quark Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4 is a small thing that consists of small and simple features.
Basically, it is a modular mod meaning that all its features will be divided within different modules. If necessary, players are allowed to enabling or even disabling every module. All of the features are also turned off independently.
There are various features that are provided into the game, for example, decoration, automation, management, building, and much more. To get more details, let’s follow the list of features below
Offer some features for automation possibility:
- Dispenser Planting: Dispensers allows you to plant seeds on the accurate kind of soil.
- Obsidian Pressure Plates: Only when you walk through them, they are activated.
- Add new blocks for structural building.
- Hardened Clay Tiles: are used to build stairs, slabs, and beautiful roofs.
- Sugar Cane Blocks: have the ability to turn into slabs, stairs, and walls.
- Besides, a lot of blocks with different functions including Polished Stone, Thatch, Sandy Bricks, Bark Blocks, Carved Wood, and much more.
- Offer new blocks for decoration.
- Lit Redstone Lamp: always emits light.
- Blaze Lantern: is a fire corresponding with the Sea Lantern.
- All The Trapdoors: are used to create trapdoors of every woodblock.
- New Banner Motifs: are created by utilizing Eyes of Ender, Heads of Dragons, Iron Chestplates, and Iron.
- Swords accompanied with the selected dye color.
- Provide features for managing inventory.
- Press F on an item to switch it with your off-hand item.
- Press Dropoff Button to put all items from your inventory into the nearby chests. If you hold Shift, it will store items in “smart” mode.
- Three Chest Buttons to get out every item from the chest that you own at least one in the inventory; put your whole inventory into the chest; use the “smart” mode.
- Favorite Items: You can turn an item into a “Favorite Item” by Ctrl-clicking.
- Tweak different gameplay elements including:
- Angry Creepers.
- Safe Mounts.
- Glass Shards.
- Ladder Sliding.
- Effective Dragon’s Breath.
- And much more.
- Various vanity features are provided for your characters.
- Dyable Elytra: There are 16 dyes for dying the Elytra.
- Stair Chairs: allow you to sit down on them.
- Firework Duplication: You can duplicate Empty Firework with already made ones.
- Emotes: Press a button in the corner of the Chat menu to open up an emote panel that includes 10 emotes in total for your character.
- Offer features for world generation that contain:
- Underground Clay.
- Guardians in Oceans.
- Big Mushrooms in Swamps.
- Default World Options.
Those are all basic characteristics of Quark Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4. Even though they are only small and simple features but enhance vanilla experiences a lot for players. You can download this mod for free here and remember to have Minecraft Forge and AutoRegLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2 and above) installed available. Wish you have a good time enjoying this game!
How To Install Quark Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.