Road Stuff 2 Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4 is a Minecraft mod that lets you add roadblocks and all items that are related to roads. Those items are used for decorating only and has no effect on the game.
The features are given by Road Stuff 2 Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4 include:
- Road Blocks: Asphalt, Concrete with various paint lines on it.
- Road Slabs: only for some line variants, which is used for slopes.
- Traffic Signs: signs that come from many countries from the world. They are customizable by right-clicking.
- Traffic cones: there are 3 different shapes.
- Bitumen Ore Gen: used for Asphalt crafting.
- Custom Achievements.
- Localization for many languages like English, French, Chinese, Polish, Swedish, Danish and Hungarian.
- Chisel support.
This mod actually adds very nice road features to Minecraft, which we have illustrated in the screenshots provided below. Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge before downloading it.
How To Install Road Stuff 2 Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.