Better Advancements Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 is claimed to improve the UI and UX of Minecraft by the author. It is a simple, yet huge improvement to Minecraft, which fixes the common mistakes of the game.
Playing Minecraft, you surely are frustrated with the tiny user interface (UI). Sometimes, it is just too small to show all the contents, and you have to scroll it to different corners to view contents.
- It changes the color of the advancement icons instead of the default gray, blue and orange.
- It adds setting to stop the background from fading.
- It increases the size of the description boxes, which helps you read the information easier.
It also adds the title of the tab, which gives you a brief description of what it is. Download Better Advancements Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 now if you love its features and want to have it in Minecraft.
How To Install Better Advancements Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.