Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which helps you highlight in a variety of colors and styles. This mod is available for free download on our website.
The features of Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 include:
- Red boxes: Nether Fortresses, where Blaze, Wither Skeletons and normal Skeletons spawn.
- Blue Boxes: witch huts, where witches spawn.
- Orange boxes: desert Temples, where has pyramid and towers.
- Dark green boxes: Jungle Temples.
- Cyan boxes: Ocean Monuments, where guardians spawn.
- Yellow boxes: Strongholds.
- Brown boxes: Woodland mansions.
- Light gray boxes: Mine shafts.
- Multicolored spheres: villages.
- Dark green boxes: slime chunks.
- Red boxes: World spawn.
- White boxes: Igloos.
- Cyan boxes: Ocean ruins.
- Cyan highlight boxes: buried treasure.
- Bright green boxes: Mobs spawners.
Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge before installing this mod.
How To Install Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.