Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which is free for download here on our website. This mod allows users to rotate or clear the crafting matric just by pressing a button.
Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 supports many different features, they include:
- Pressing R to rotate the outer circler of the crafting grid.
- Pressing B to Balance the materials in the crafting matrix.
- Pressing C to Clear the crafting matrix into the inventory.
- Pressing Shift+W to Transfer items into the crafting grid by holding the W key while clicking to select individually.
- Pressing K to Instantly compress or decompress blocks into their block and ingot forms.
- Right-clicking on the result slot will craft a full stack.
- Support for many crafting tables mod packages.
- It is Optional to use on the client-side. If it is added to your server, only those who want it to function will need
- to install it on their client.
- It is Optional on the server-side. If the server does not have this mod installed, Crafting Tweaks will use its client-only implementation alternatively.
Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 can be downloaded for free here on our website. Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge previously.
How To Install Crafting Tweaks Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.