Default Options Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which allows players to change the default in the game without adding txt file. This mod can be downloaded for free on our website.
Default Options Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 is made to help players save time setting the game back to its default setting. You now don’t need to create .txt files and add it to the root folder anymore, which will be beneficial by the players who don’t know how to code.
To set up the default keys:
- Configure the keys the way that you like them to be in the default configuration
- Run the “/defauloptions saveKeys” command
- Ship the defaultoptions folder inside the config directory.
This mod requires Minecraft Forge to be launched to the game, so make sure that you have installed it previously. Have a look at other mods on our site such as the Macro/Keybind mod.
How To Install The Default Options Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.