The One Probe Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 is another version of WAILA Mod that allows you to look at any block or entity in-game with a useful tooltip. Its strength is customization. This article introduces more information about this mod below.
Whenever you look at a block or entity with the probe in your hand or even off-hand, a tooltip including information about this block or entity will be shown on the screen. There are some basic features that are displayed including:
- The block name, the mod including the block, as well as the supporting tool for harvesting the block.
- Moreover, the quantity of RF energy stored in the block is also contained in this block supports RF.
- Additionally, once you sneak, this mod will present the lists of the entire items included in this block.
- The information of all entities and liquid as well. You use the ‘l’ key to enable this feature.
- You need to create the probe first to see all information on the tooltip.
- The probe only functions if it is in your normal hand or off-hand as well.
- The Redstone power is shown at the given side of blocks.
- The contents of the inventory for chests are only displayed in case of sneaking.
- Display the growth rate of crops.
- Even potion effects that are active also given.
- The /topcfg command allows you to re-configure the placement and the interface of the probe information tooltip.
- In the theoneprobe.cfg file, you are possible to modify the settings if necessary.
- Add an API support mods for complementing their information into the probe.
- There are three probe modes for players, in particular:
- Normal mode: Display basic information of the block in case of holding the probe in hand.
- Extended mode: Display extra expansive information when sneaking.
- Admin mode: It is only shown once you hold the creative probe in your hand.
In conclusion, The One Probe Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 helps you grasp the outstanding information of any block, entity, or even liquid in-game. It is configurable so if all features of this mod are not suitable or corresponding with your modpack or your style, you are possible to turn off them.
How To Install The One Probe Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.