Torcherino Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 is a simple mod that adds plenty of torches to Minecraft. Those torches are used for increasing the tick rates of tile entities, which makes machines run faster.
The mod supports some functions, such as:
- Growing plants faster
- Smelting ores faster
- Increasing mob spawner speed
- And more functions in the game.
All you have to do is to place the torch in the middle of the crop or next to a tree, animals… to speed up their maturing or growing process. Simply right-click on it to change AOE (mode) and shift-right-click to change the speed. The Redstone can be used to disable it.
Similar to other mods, Torcherino Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 requires users to install Minecraft Forge application in order to make it operate smoothly. If you love it, download it for your game now.
How To Install Torcherino Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.