Packing Tape Mod 1.16.2/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft, which provides packing tapes helping you move stuff to different places. This mod can be downloaded for free here on our website.
You will be able to move many different blocks except for some blacklisted blocks below:
- Command blocks: security is concerned
- End Portal blocks: security and gameplay are concerned
- Mob Spawners: Balance in the game is concerned
- Player Skulls: no point for using the tape
- Banners, Comparators, Daylight sensors, Pistons, Note blocks, and Signs: the are no point in packing them.
To craft the tape, using string, paper, and slimeballs. Put them in any crafting grid. To use them, simply right-click using tape on a block to pack. To carry them, simply harvest the box, then place it in its target location. To unpack, simply right-click on a packed block.
It can be used to move blocks that are given by other mods, such as the grinder given by the Simple Grinder mod or the backpacks from the Iron Backpacks mod. Packing Tape Mod 1.16.2/1.14.4 has no config option, as you can simply uninstall it if you don’t like it. Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
How To Install Packing Tape Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.