XNet Mod 1.16.2/1.14.4 is one of the Minecraft mods relating to cable. The Minecraft world includes a lot of cable mods like this but too many types of cables make players feel very troublesome. Consequently, this mod will deal with this issue with only a cable.
This mod, as mentioned above, provide for Minecraft a single kind of cable called a networking cable that allows players to transport information, items, liquids, as well as energy immediately. It pays attention to efficiency and flexibility. Why it effective and flexible?
- Efficiency: The ability to craft enormous cable networks without the overhead. Even these cables are not tile entities but have uncomplicated models.
- Flexibility: the controller creates a flexible configuration for the information distribution process.
- Essentially, a network is a single part of connected cables that are connected to different blocks and a controller. The controller’s function is to perform actual work for this network.
- Each network can consist of a maximum of 8 channels.
- Each network has its type such as energy, item, logic, etc for configuring in the controller.
- Machines can be connected with your network by using connectors.
.Normal connectors just allow you to access through the side where you put the connector. However, you can expand this limitation with advanced connectors. After that, you are possible to approach the downside of a furnace from any side you want. Besides, these advanced connectors also speed up the item and fluid transportation as well as store more amount of RF.
The cable colors.
- There are four different colors in total for cables that allow distinguishing many distinct networks that are contiguous.
- The color of the controller will depend on the first colored cable that it find out.
- Each network has a total of seven colors that can be enabled or disabled. Only when some colors are active, connectors can be configured to function. Therefore, a logic channel and sensors will allow you to enable colors.
- You can use routers to create a routing network to overcome the 8 channel limitation or connect separate networks.
- You can name channels in the GUI of the controller. This name is only used with the router that is bound to this network by a connector.
- Every channel that is given a name is possible to be published on the routing network by creating for it a published name.
Item and Fluid Transfer.
- The items and fluids are transferred instantly. They will be in their destination in case of having no room to enter the network.
- With RF and Forge Energy, the connector needs an RF storage inside it.
- Note that the advanced connectors are able to store more than the normal ones. It means that they can transport more.
Essentially, there are three areas of power consumption:
- Constant powerdrain.
- Powerdrain per operation.
- Constant powerdrain per active channel.
In conclusion, those are all the main features of XNet Mod 1.16.2/1.14.4. With cable networking only, this mod offers dozen of conveniences for items, energy, fluid, information, etc transportation processes. Don’t hesitate anymore, let’s download this mod for free through the link attached and experience it right now. It requires Minecraft Forge, RFTools Base Mod, McJtyLib, and CompatLayer to install normally.
How To Install XNet Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.