AI Improvements Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft that improves the AI aspect in the game, which makes NPCs much smarter. This mod can be downloaded for free here on our website.
Not only improve the AI factor in the game, AI Improvements Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 also enhance the performance of Minecraft to make it friendlier to budget computer systems. In other words, it redesigned AI features in the game to make it better in all aspects.
The features of this mod include:
- The config is set to false by default and will do nothing when changing to true, it will remove an AI segment, which is called EntityAIWatchCloset.
- Config to disable AI look random, not enabled by default either.
- Config to replace EntityLookHelper with efficient versions, enabled by default.
To understand more about game, download it for free here and try it out. Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge Previously.
How To Install AI Improvements Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.