Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is the Minecraft mod that allows you to wear two sets of armor at the same time. While one armor is for display, the other one is for function.
This mod also helps you to hide armor for showing off your skin. In PVP matches, you can enable the mod from functioning on your own client-side, which lets you see what kind of armor your opponent is holding.
The features of this mod include:
- Pressing C to open the Cosmetic Armor Inventory, the key is configurable. The left side of the inventory is your normal armor slots, while the right side is your cosmetic armor slots.
- Any armor that is placed in cosmetic armor slots will not have any effect on the player, for display purpose only.
- All the armors will drop on death.
- Little square buttons on the right are the toggle button, which toggles the displacement of skins.
- The little square button on the left is the toggle button to disable the mod.
Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 also requires players to install Minecraft Forge before launching it to Minecraft.
How To Install Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.