Craftable Saddles Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 allows characters in Minecraft to move their heads particularly to the body. Author of this mod has made it based on the FPS games character’s movements.
To do this head movement action, simply hold the key-bind (left Alt by default) and move your head around with the mouse. This mod only affect the client-side only, which can be used while playing on a server.
The features of this mod include:
- You can look around while flying using the elytra, it does not change the acceleration.
- You can look at other direction without changing the direction of your movements.
- There are toggle and hold mode for the FreeLook key, the modes can be switched using right Alt button. The default mode is hold.
- You can move the view 360 degree around the character in Third-person mode only.
Minecraft Forge is required to install Craftable Saddles Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 to Minecraft.
How To Install Craftable Saddles Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.