Essentials Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is the mod that adds many features from sorting items to decorating in Minecraft. Its name shows its characteristic: it is essential for playing the game.
The features of the Essential Mods 1.14.4/1.12.2 include:
- Fertile Soil: this special type of soil is necessary for farming and planting. It helps crops planting on it grow as fast as the hydrated soil without needing watering
- Obsidian Cutting Kits: this is the utility for collecting obsidian quickly. Obsidian is the hardest substance in Minecraft. Now you can mine it with just one click.
- Brazier: this utility lets you add or remove any items with a right-click or automation. It will make many things done automatically without spending too much efforts
- Sorting hopper: change the mechanism of the ordinary hopper, which is helpful with sorting materials
- Slotted Chest: this feature help avoiding messing up the inventory by adding a ghost item, which replaces the item you have taken out of the inventory.
- Port Extender: it sticks other items to the input or output of a block, which helps those items work alongside the block.
- Candle Lilypad: it is a decorative block that provides as much light as a torch.
- Item Chute: this device simplifies the vertical transferring process of the items. There are two parts of a chute: the Item Chute itself and the Item Ports
- Extra Recipes: this mod also adds several recipes to crafting new items in Minecraft. They include recipes for saddles and nametags, as long as piston recipes.
The function of the features will be shown in more detail in the game. If you think those features are suitable for you, download for Minecraft now.
How To Install Essentials Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.