ForgeEndertech Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is a small mod programmed as a supporting mod for other Endertech mods. Follow this article to know what differences between this mod and other main mods in Minecraft.
The existence of Core mods in Minecraft is very familiar with players who have played the game for a long time. These Core mods play a dispensable role in the operation of other supported mods. ForgeEndertech Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 has the same functionality.
In particular, rather than adding new content into Minecraft, this mod is an essential library aiming to consist of shared code sources used by Endertech mods. It will provide the common set of code, document, data, and available frameworks for these mods to save the resources, decrease the file size, limit the time-consuming, as well as intensify the optimization process. As a supporting mod, it will contain any influences or functions in case of being installed independently.
These supported mods that need this mod for proper-operation:
- Advanced Hook Launchers Mod.
- Large Ore Deposits.
- Advanced Finders.
- Advanced Overhaul Mod.
- To the Bat Poles!
- Advanced Chimneys Mod.
- Pollution of the Realms.
In conclusion, the Code mods like ForgeEndertech Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 are compulsory with other mods. As a result, you will see its name often appears on the required part of most Endertech mods. Make sure you download and install this mod already before running any supported mods.
How To Install ForgeEndertech Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.