GraveStone Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is a unique mod created by the author named EuhDawson. The main function of this mod is as its title mentions. Gravestone will be added to Minecraft whenever players die.
Basically, this mod, besides gravestone, also provides zombies and rituals into your Minecraft world. When surviving in the game, you are suddenly attacked and die. You worry about your inventory can be dropped and lost. The existence of gravestones will deal with your problem. Follow the key features of this mod below to get more information about how it works.
- When dying, at your death location, a gravestone will be erected. Your name also is appeared on it to help you distinguish.
- Players are possible to receive a piece of paper mentioned essential information about your death.
- This mod gives you another option to automatic-remove this item when the gravestone is broken.
- Once the gravestone is broken, the items of your inventory will be dropped.
- In case you turn on the gamerule keepInventory, there will not be placed any gravestone.
- The unique feature is that you can break the gravestone by using silktouch and then obtain it as a decorative item.
- To show off the death time as well as the name of players who die, you right-click on the gravestone.
- You also can name the gravestone by renaming this gravestone in an anvil and then put it.
You can have a look at screenshots to understand more how GraveStone Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 functions in your game world. Indeed, this mod allows players to mark their death position and some necessary information about their death so that they can re-obtain their items. You can get it free download here and try it out yourself.
How To Install GraveStone Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.