Prefab Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which adds a method of building which is to craft and place an entire building to the ground. This mod can be downloaded for free on our website.
Prefab Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is a great mod that helps to build structures, however, it only allows building some structures. Those types of structures include:
- Starter house: a house where you live in the early stage of the game.
- Warehouse: a mid to late game structure used for storing goods.
- Upgraded Warehouse: warehouses that have the top floor equipped with enchanting tables, brewing stands, and anvils.
- Chicken coop: help you raise chickens easier.
- Advanced chicken coop: dual chamber coop.
- Horse Stable: a shelter for your mount to live.
- Advance Horse Stable: including 4 stall.
- And some other special structures.
Make sure you have downloaded Minecraft Forge before installing Prefab Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2.
How To Install Prefab Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.