Random Enchants Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is a Minecraft Mod that adds a new collection of enchantments and curses to the game. Those added features are useful as they give players new abilities.
It is recommended to use it with Enchanting Plus or any mod that allows for selecting and sorting enchants. As the enchant list is large, there is a chance that they will crowd out the vanilla ones.
The Enchantments include:
- Everything: solar.
- Bow only: Back to the Chamber. Homing, Phasing, Quick Draw, True Shot, Transposition and Teleportation.
- Bow and Sword: Cursed Jumping, Disarm, Floating, Instant Death, Lightning, Paralysis, and True Lifesteal.
- Sword only: Combo.
- Tools only: Equal Mine, Momentum, Obsidian Buster, Randomness, Stonebound, Stonelover, and Lumberjack.
- Fishing rod: Snatching and Grappling.
There are also curses and armors added by this mod, which have different effects on the game. This mod also requires Minecraft Forge in order to be added to the game.
How To Install Random Enchants Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.