Ranged Pumps Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is a tiny mod relating to machinery, automation, and technological development. In particular, all it brings to Minecraft is a single block with the ability for pumping. Follow this article to get more information about how this mod works.
This mod provides a pump aiming to pump multiple liquids such as water, lava, and liquids from other mods in a range in Minecraft. It sounds simple but this article wants to instruct clearly how to use this pump to help you have a better experience.
HOW TO USE
- Firstly, you need to put the pump down and it can function without the need of the Redstone signal. If you provide it the Redstone signal, instantly it will finish working until you turn off this signal.
- By default setting, the pump doesn’t need any energy to work, but it can use the RF energy if you re-configure it in the configuration.
- By default, the pump’s internal tank size reaches 30 buckets. However, you can customize this size increase or decrease in the configuration if necessary.
- In case the internal tank is filled with liquids, the pump will stop working.
- To know if the pump is working and what it is doing now, you can right-click on it.
- A working range of the pump is a rectangular spiral area 1 block beneath the pump. You can modify this size of rectangular in the configuration rather than 1 block.
- The range is 128 blocks by default. It means that the pump can scan 64 blocks in total in any direction and starts at the nearest blocks.
- By default, the pump is possible to substitute any liquid to stone. And this feature can be disabled in the configuration.
- The pump will scan liquids in a certain direction: from the top left to the bottom right or from the pump to bedrock on a vertical (Y) level.
- Note that this mod doesn’t chunkload pumps.
- The lava generators must be placed at a higher position than the pump so that the pump cannot pump the lava that is utilized for power generation.
How To Install Ranged Pumps Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.