Resynth Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 For Minecraft is a great mod that pays attention to bring players a way to get all resources through plants.
In detail, it connects directly into your game so that you can get the resources and seeds only by mining without doing anything else but except blow up a few TNT. Additionally, the mod is created to be configurable as possible.
- Crystalline Plants.
- They are equivalent with Minecraft wheat.
- Get seeds by mining ore blocks in Minecraft such as diamond, coal, Glowstone, Redstone, Emerald, etc.
- Metallic plants.
- Equivalent with Minecraft melon.
- Get seeds by blowing up the ore blocks such as Iron, Gold.
- You must place all Resynth plants on Mineral Soil.
- Every mineral soil blocks include a mineral content that will play a significant role in the speed plants grow.
- Plants will drop the only once seed.
- Depending on the plant type, seeds are achieved differently.
We feel that we reveal too much information about Resynth Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 For Minecraft. It’s better if you can download it for free and discover the rest of the features.
How To Install Resynth Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.