XRay Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 For Minecraft supports for mining ores in the Minecraft game world by adding XRay vision.
In particular, XRay vision contains cavefinder, fullbright, fly speed, survival fly, configurable coordinates display, more and more. The article introduces outstanding features below to give you a better experience.
- Default keybinding is X.
- In the user interface, you are enabled to select which blocks get rendered, and which ones do not.
- You also are allowed to make extra XRay profiles, after that, assign a keybinding to them in case you want to customize more.
- Default keybinding is C.
- It functions the same as XRay mode.
- The fullbright is not turned on like XRay mode so you can make use of it to look for torches or other light sources in the cave.
- Default keybinding is L.
- It sets gamma up to 1000% while underwater.
- Configurable coordinates display.
- You can see the configuration page to be instructed how to configure them.
- Survival fly and fly speed.
- You need to set a keybinding for fly.
- You can press the fly keybinding to be allowed to survival fly.
- If you double-tapping the fly keybinding, you instantly begin flying.
Don’t hesitate to download XRay Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 For Minecraft if you want to experience all of those features mentioned.
How To Install XRay Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.