Litematica Mod 1.16.3/1.13.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which is free for download here on our website. This mod is a new schematic mod, which is from scratch and is targeting light mod loaders.
Litematica Mod 1.16.3/1.13.2 is created for experienced users only, which will not make sense to you if you are not experienced enough. To use this mod, you should be used to the default hotkey for opening the config GUI, which is M + C. it will be + C instead on the AZERTY keyboard.
There are some options that you will need to disable in you have installed Optifine, or it will break the schematic rendering:
- Render regions.
- Shaders or you can disable VBOs alternatively in the vanilla video setting.
- Fast Render disabling if there is still some weird HUD/GUI rendering issues.
Litematica Mod 1.16.3/1.13.2 is free for download and can be installed to the Minecraft game if Minecraft Forge is installed previously.
How To Install Litematica Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.