Mouse Wheelie Mod 1.16.3/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft, which is free for download here on our website. This mod allows you to add various actions to the mouse wheel giving you quicker access.
Minecraft uses the point and clicks mechanism for the main control tasks, which is a good thing since it gives you a more interactive controlling feeling and you will get much better accuracy.
Despite being the main controlling method of the game, the provider has not used up all the features on the mouse. Mouse Wheelie Mod 1.16.3/1.14.4 is made in order to use up all the mouse features, by focusing on giving move actions to the scrolling wheel itself, players can now perform more action without leaving their mouse for typing codes.
The current features of this mod include:
- You can send single items up and down by scrolling when hovering over them.
- When holding Shift, you will be able to send entire stacks of items.
- When holding Control, you can move all stacks of items that are the same type.
- Press ALT, you can prevent scrolling when in a scrollable inventory.
- Hold both Shift and right-click button to send all stacks that you are hovering over.
- When hovering over the tab icons, you will be able to scroll through all creative tabs and pages when in the creative inventory.
- In your recipes books, hover over the recipe grid to scroll through the pages, hover over the recipe group tabs in order to scroll through them.
- You can sort inventories by clicking on your mouse wheel, there are many sorting modes such as by alphabet, quantity, and ID.
- Swap with the offhand by pressing the swap key in any inventory.
Mouse Wheelie Mod 1.16.3/1.14.4 is downloaded for free on our website. It requires Minecraft Forge to be launched to the game.
How To Install Mouse Wheelie Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.