Scaling Health Mod 1.16.3/1.14.4 is a simple mod, which slightly adds more health points to any living creatures in Minecraft. This mod is applied to not only players but also the mobs.
Having more health points on the mobs means that they will be more durable. Scaling Health Mod also makes the mobs more powerful by increasing their damage and adds some potions to them.
The difficulties of the game are increased as a result. Players’ health does not increase automatically, they have to obtain heart canisters increase their maximum health.
The extra health will not disappear after you die, so don’t be worried about it. The difficulties of the mod will increase over time, it requires 60 hours to reach its maximum difficulties. This is a feature that you can disable.
- The area difficulty is a value that determines mobs powers depending on the places that they were born. Health, damage, the chance of becoming a blight and other values are decided by it.
- The difficulty of playing for players is also determined by the location that they start Minecraft, depending on the mode.
- Weighted Average.
- Min Level.
- Max Level.
- Distance from Spawn.
- Distance from Origin.
- Distance and Time.
- Blights are over-powered mobs introduced in Scaling Health Mod. They are the mutants of the ordinary mobs (the mobs from other Minecraft mods can also become blights). They have much higher health, damage and various potion effects.
- Defeating mobs will occasionally reveal heart containers, which adds health points to players. The Blights will be more likely to drop containers than ordinary ones.
A difficulty bar will appear on players’ HUD, which indicates the difficulty of the area and the powers of the player’s own characters. The upper part shows the area difficulty and will rise when getting closer to other players.
The lower part indicates the power of the character, which you can use for estimating the power before combating.
How To Install Scaling Health Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.