Adventure Tools is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will add several new useful and unique items to the game. First of all, a rescue cable will appear, it is useful in case you get lost in a cave. That is, before entering the cave you must have a rope and at the right time, you can teleport to the entrance.
Next, you will have a lantern ender, the radius of which will depend on the performance of your processor. But so that players do not abuse it, you can configure the radius on the server-side. A special hat will appear that will protect more than the same leather armor. And the mountain helmet will light up your path, to switch, click RMB.
Adventure Tools Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.