Aesthetics is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which will add several dozen updated decorative blocks to the Minecraft game universe. The mod is interesting in that it uses the capabilities of some other modifications that add new ores and much more to the game. Now, these additions are easy to use to create several new blocks and build various buildings from them.
What can be used to create new blocks?
- The mod is aimed at creating new building items from Hell blocks, for example, from Hellstone.
- More than 20+ options for creating new bricks.
For the mod to work correctly, you should install:
- SimpleCore API.
- If you do not install some of the add-ons, then some of the items from the mod will be unavailable for crafting and use.
How To Install Aesthetics Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.