Aesthetics Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2, which will add several dozen updated decorative blocks to the Minecraft game universe. The mod is interesting in that it uses the capabilities of some other modifications that add new ores and much more to the game . Now these additions are easy to use in order to create a number of new blocks and build various buildings from them.
What can be used to create new blocks?
- Basically, the mod is aimed at creating new building items from Hell blocks, for example, from Hellstone.
- More than 20+ options for creating new bricks.
For the mod to work correctly, you should install:
- SimpleCore API
- If you do not install some of the add-ons, then some of the items from the mod will be unavailable for crafting and use.
How To Install Aesthetics Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Aesthetics Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Aesthetics Mod is installed.
Aesthetics Mod Download Links