Alfredo’s Titan Bows – mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4. The new Alfredo’s Titan Bows mod adds to Minecraft many new types of bows with various special effects!
At the moment, the mod has the following 23 bows:
- Explosive Titanium Bow: Creates an explosion that can have both fire and lava.
- Water titanium bow: Creates a water sphere.
- Offset Titanium Bow: Displays (offsets) the surrounding blocks.
- Silk titanium bow: create a sphere using the web.
- Ash titanium bow: the ability to turn blocks into “ashes” (dust). Ashes are blocks that are affected by gravity and which disappear after some time.
- Shaking Titanium Bow: Create an earthquake.
- Volcanic titanium bow: Creates a small volcano. This volcano will shoot from bows and arrows that can burn, creating lava, or creating a small explosion! Volcanoes will disappear after a while.
- Chaos Titanium Bow: Creating a Storm.
- Smoke titanium bow: Creates smoke that disappears after a while.
- Titanium Ice Bow: Freezes when its bow and arrow hit
Etc! You can easily find the bow mod in creative mode. It is worth noting that these bows will also use their bows and arrows.
I wish you a fun game!
Alfredo’s Titan Bows Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.