Allomancy is a mod on Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will add new effects when consuming metals. This is a magical addition that will add to the game new ores, metals that carry with them a useful part of the effects.
The mod revolves around eight basic metals: iron, steel, tin, tin, zinc, brass, copper, and bronze. For the effects of these metals to work, create elixirs of each metal, and drink them. You can create a maximum elixir of eight kinds of metals.
Eight metals are grouped into four different pairs, each of which is connected in some way, usually with the opposite of the other.
- Iron and steel (drawn to metals + pushing away from metal blocks)
- Tin and Tin (night vision + increased speed, jump height)
- Zinc and brass (evil mobs attacking everything in the vicinity + reassure mobs and creeper our friend)
- Copper and bronze (hides from the detection of abilities + detects the abilities of other players)
To open the menu, press the F button, if it does not work, then you need to change the control key. Then you will have a menu that allows you to turn off and turn off the various abilities that will appear when consuming metals.
Allomancy Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.