Ama’s Damage Indicator Mod 1.15.2/1.13.2 shows players the damage taken or given by an entity. It also shows other H.U.D information of Minecraft mobs, including Name, armor and effects.
There are many known Damage Indicator mods available for Minecraft, however, this seems to be the most detailed one. There are many aspects of the mod that are configurable:
- The HUD position: you can decide where the HUD overlay is on your screen.
- Particle color: the color of particles can be customized easily.
- Show entity stats/name: you can choose to switch them on or off.
- And more to be customized by the players.
Similar to other mods of Minecraft, Ama’s Damage Indicator Mod 1.15.2/1.13.2 also requires players to install Minecraft Forge to operate smoothly. If you think that this mod will be useful for you, download it now.
How To Install Ama’s Damage Indicator Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.