Anger Management is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4, which adds new mechanics to a mob-like Pigman. For those who don’t know what this mob is, it’s a hell of a zombie that is neutral mobs, however, if you hit it, it will start to attack you. Most of these mobs have weapons, so we advise you to be careful with them. The fact is that before the mob was hostile all the time of the game, if you attacked it, however, now you have the opportunity to make it neutral again in the event of your death.
Features of the mod:
- Another mechanic is that Pigman can attack you while mining, be on the alert!
- You can disable some features of the mod.
How to install Anger Management Mod
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.