Animalium is a mod on Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which will complement the gameplay with completely new hostile mobs. Each individual mob has a unique behavior model, as well as a rather useful loot at death, which will allow you to get some interesting items from which you can create useful tools using crafting.
- A new kind of boots that reduce damage when dropped. You can also jump as much as 4 blocks and run faster.
- Claw of a bear. A tool that will allow you to chop trees with greater speed.
Which mobs were added?
- Rats. They may steal an item from your hand with a 10 percent chance.
- Bear. The strong mob that deals very big damage.
- Piranhas. Attack you while in the water.
- Wild dogs. Analogue of a wolf, the only difference is a hostile attitude.
Animalium Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.