AnimalNet Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft that adds new nets of different sizes to the game, allowing you to catch mobs. This mod can be downloaded for free on our website.
Playing Minecraft, you will wish to have more options to catch mobs and animals and not killing them. You will be able to move them to a different place using a net without hurting them.
AnimalNet Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 provides you with a lot of nets in different sizes to catch different mobs and animals. It also provides some features to the game such as:
- Mobs keep nametags.
- Mobs keep their inventory.
- Mobs keep all their settings.
- You will need a bigger net if the mob is too big.
- You can store the mobs as items.
We have provided some screenshots which include crafting recipes for nets. Remember to download Minecraft Forge before installing it.
How To Install AnimalNet Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.