Antonia is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 that will help the player get several new biomes. This will breathe new colors into the world and make it more interesting to explore. The author did not ignore other features of the game. For example, now it will be possible to create some new weapons, as well as armor. For this, ores have been added, which can only be found in new biomes.
- More than 15+ new building blocks.
- Several types of wood.
- New tools, weapons, and armor.
- Additional natural objects.
- Renewal of crops for growing and receiving food.
How To Install Antonia Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.